AE Security - COVID-19 Update
Thursday, March 26, 2020
REDUCED OFFICE HOURS
starting Friday, March 27 2020:
Monday - Friday 9 AM to 2 PM
This will enable us to perform emergency service and support in these difficult times and help safeguard our valued and essential employees' health.
To our Valued Clients,
With the COVID-19 concerns, we want to assure our clients that we have implemented new protocols to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and staff. We wanted to share how we will be handling the situation to ensure your peace of mind related to your security needs.
• We have instructed employees that do not feel well, to stay at home and keep us updated with their status
• Anyone who has travelled out of the Country is instructed to stay home and self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days
• Our services will be limited to reduce exposure to our staff and clientele. We will be servicing systems that are deemed a high security risk as soon as possible. All other non-emergency repairs and installations will be booked for a later time depending on the progress of the COVID-19 situation. The level of security risk will be evaluated on a case by case basis, and we will do our best to attend as soon as it is safe to do so.
• If any of our staff is to attend a site, we will have hand-sanitizer available to them, but we would appreciate if our clients could have soap and water available for before and after the attendance.
• We want to limit the number of visitors to our office during this difficult time to help reduce the spread of the virus, so please call ahead to discuss if other arrangements can be made.
We will do our best to assist you with any questions, concerns, or services you may have over the phone. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we may not be able to attend to your system as quickly, but we are confident these procedures and limited interaction is the best course of action to keep you and our staff safe.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our office directly.
Thank you for your support at this difficult time.