Interested in a career with AE Security? Please email your resume to AE Security Careers.
AE Security has been in business since 1983. Starting out as a small, family owned enterprise, emphasis was placed on making the company a little different by focusing on a philosophy of quality customer care before growth. This simple approach is reflected in our motto “Large enough to serve you, small enough to know you!”
As a Security Installation company we are in constant contact with consumers; therefore we require an individual that takes pride in providing excellent customer service, who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person is the first point of contact at the company, and must be able to establish good rapport with customers while performing administrative and reception duties.
- • Establish good rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- • Answer phones and direct calls in a friendly and expedient manner,
- • Perform basic administration duties such as photo coping, filing, and data entry
- • Provide customer support for basic security system troubles by assessing daily reports
- • Programming of security system panels
- • Managing customer files and data entry in database
- • Prepare contracts and other agreements as required
- • Scheduling and confirmation of service appointments
- • Ordering of office supplies and equipment
- • Sending out/receiving mail and packages
- • Other related duties as assigned.
- • Security industry experience is considered an asset, but not required
- • Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- • Quick learner, flexible and adaptable to meet internal and external customers needs
- • Must have high attention to detail
- • Organized and time management skills are a must
- • Excellent Customer Service skills
- • Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- • Problem Solving
- • Basic computer skills – must be familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.